Tuesday 2 February 2010

So I didn't write anything yesterday. My excuse is that I had a massive photography project to hand in today so I spent most of the night writing a 2000 word essay to accompany it and finishing off my sketchbook. Hopefully I can be redeemed...

Listening to the Mirror's Edge theme song at the moment and I seem to play it at least once a day at the moment. I most certain recommend it. You can tell it's originated in Asia, as you can the game. It's very electronic and sort of like trance/euphoria but with a ballad beat. Quite moving, to me at least.

I went to the zoo the other day and took some pictures. Only have one uploaded online at the moment and I really can't be bothered to wait for Blogger's painfully slow image uploader to suck all 5Mb of filesize into the internet as it's quite late so here you go. Unfortunately it's quite low quality as I was shooting through very thick persplex which is a bit of a bummer :/ The colours are also a bit funny as I was shooting in 100% cloud colour and I dragged some of the colours up as I wasn't pleased with the desaturated look. It seems as if my Photoshop skills need work in that department. Partial colour blindness doens't help but I didn't think it would affect my editing skills so much :/ ah well. More animal photos will go up as soon as I get the good ones (of which there are few) edited and up on my Facebook.

I got a letter offering me an interview for Swansea University concerning my application for the Photojournalism course. I didn't expect to have any interest from unis so this letter was a bit of a surprise but I'm going to go anyway. Not sure what I'm going to do after that though because I'm doing a National Diploma in Lens Media at college for another year. Ah the choices. I wonder how my other applications will do. In saying that, I really need to actually apply for the Foundation Diploma as I haven't done so yet :/ I'm too damn good at procrastinating and it's really not good.

I've just dug out the form and it makes no sense at all so that one will be interesting to sort out.

I've run out of things to say tonight. I think I'm very tired. I'm always tired in an emotional sense, but body-tired tells me I need to sleep. Maybe I should sleep. I've been ill the past few days and I think it's taken a lot out of me. Up at 8 tomorrow, that'll be a nice one. Ah well. Night.

So long, So love.

No comments:

Post a Comment